- that the Nation of Israel was chosen to carry out a specific task for God and that one day they will recognise and acknowledge Yeshua as their Messiah.
- In the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, both the Old and New Testamnents, as revealed in the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible and the Greek Received Text (2 Tim 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; 1 Peter 1:24025).
- In the gospel of Jesus Christ, as the only message of salvation, revealed first to the Jews, and then to the Gentiles. For the sake of the Gentiles, the Jews are temporarily blinded, but will be restored to their messiah Jesus in the fuliness of time. (Romans 1:16; Romans 11:2, 25-26 and 29).
- In the One Triune God revealed through the persons of the Father, Son/Word and the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7).
- In the incarnation of the Second Person of the Trinity, in the Person of Jesus, through the virgin birth, fulfilling the prophecy spoken by Isaiah. (John 1:14; Luke 1:26-35; Matthew 1:22-3; Isaiah 7:14).
- In the sinless life, sacrificial death, physical resurrection, ascension and glorification of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is now seated on the right hand of the Father in heaven. (Acts 2:22-24, 31 and 36; Philemon 2:1 0-1 1).
- In the shedding forth of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, and the perpetuation of the ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit throughout the church age. (Acts 2:33 and 16-17).
- The human race is inherently wicked and thus doomed to eternal punishment in the lake of fire also known as Hell. (Romans 3:1 0-11 and 23; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20:15 and 10).
- It is only through the blood of the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, being made effective in one's life, that one can be washed clean of sin and receive the promise of eternal life in heaven. This is accomplished by following Jesus alone, repenting of all sin and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation (Matthew 28:1 9; Mark 16:16; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Matthew 16:18).
- In the literal gathering of the saints to be with the Lord, His pre-millennial return in like manner as was His ascension, and the period of the millennium which is yet to come. (1 Thess 4:16-17; Acts 1:1 1; Revelation 20:1-7).
[ TOP ]
Appeared in many Issues
"...contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints" -- Jude v3
[ TOP ] ... [ BACK ]
the CWM Lists.
TWO to choose from
1...Regular CWM MAILER
(or join both)
NEW! Must read!